Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Trojans

I saw a Trojan commercial last night while watching TV.  Somehow it was more grating on my ears than the pig commercial.  I know the name's derived from Greek mythology, which I personally find silly on that fact alone, but I thought to myself how unfortunate it is that Trojan also happens to be the name of a particularly nasty kind of malware virus.  I'd be willing to bet most people would think of the virus first.  That would hardly inspire trust in a customer.  Instead, have yourself something even more ironic yet also fun:  

    
Captain America condoms.  I can only assume these are made of a special vibranium alloy that is nigh impossible to break.  And no, I don't have a clue where you might be able to procure these.  I'm just a cloud.         

1 comment:

  1. I'll be waiting for some Iron Man condoms

    Trapped :ninja:

    ReplyDelete