Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello and what's this?

Is anyone actually reading this? If someone is, in fact, reading, I will ask myself the same question that I've always asked myself since the dawn of time (or since I started using the internet): What on earth are you doing here? How did you get here? It baffles me to no end.  I am a cloud person of no particular talents, nor am I particularly witty.  Hell, I don't even have the excuse of being ridiculously good looking.  In the wise words of a dear friend, "Fuck you, beautiful people.  Can't you see I'm TRYING?"

I digress.  Anytime I notice a follower, or a lurker, or more likely a slightly curious bystander, I sit and ponder what the hell you were doing that lead you here, to this.  I really ought to stop doing this whole thing with the cloud... I would be willing to bet a completely unfounded claim that at least 90% of people who might, for some reason or another, be reading this have no clue what I'm talking about right now.  Perhaps you're picturing that guy from the metal band Of Mice & Men, or perhaps you were expecting to see quaint pictures of England.  Admittedly that seems like a small, improbable demographic on this site, and maybe you're none of those people.  Incidentally this also has nothing remotely to do with the cloud man either, but it was appropriate given what this is all about.  Damn, I just ended in a preposition.

I'm not certain if I've always been this way, deep down, but I am now an angry being full of rage.  Recently someone told me to embrace it.  Then I thought, "Hey.  Why not?" I think we all need to be angry sometimes.  In my case it's more like a general state of existence, but hey.  Who the hell cares? The only purpose here is to be angry.  At the bare minimum, I will be grumpy.  If you are one of those people who likes positivity, leave now.  Actually that raises more questions.  If you like positivity, why would you venture into a blog entitled "I'm Always Angry"? I don't need to be cheered up, though.  I just think this will be a great way to channel my wrath.  It's like therapy.  I could either envision some guy I don't like getting stabbed in the face with a knife at Kinko's, or I could write.  Perhaps I could do both.  Anyway, it's getting late.  I must be off to bed.  

Edit:
It's occurred to me that perhaps I really shouldn't have tried writing an introduction at an ungodly hour of the night.  I'm not really terribly grumpy.  I don't bite.  Heck, maybe you'll see writing from me if I metaphorically get off my butt to do it.  The point is, don't take anything too seriously on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment