Friday, August 10, 2012

I hate people who mumble.  I can't understand a goddamn word you're saying, and it becomes a grating noise that needs to silenced.  I ask for help and it seems like I'm going to get it.  So then imagine you want to rearrange something like furniture perhaps.  Mumble mumble.  Of course it's gibberish, it's mumbling.  It's the same damn thing.  You do part of the moving, while the other person watches you go to the trouble.  It's only then that they decide now is a good time to not mumble.  Then I have to go through the trouble of moving something back.  If you had just not mumbled from the beginning we wouldn't have this problem.  But it's not just the fact someone mumbles, it's that they purposefully let you have difficulties to make you look as foolish as possible.  Fuck you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment